Product Extends the Functionality of Progenesis QI for Proteomics Applications
“Waters takes great pride in working with innovative research groups
like Omic Analytics to develop effective solutions to solve customer
needs,” said Dr.
Proteolabels was engineered with a focus on performance and usability, empowering scientists to explore their data and achieve high-quality results. Features include:
- Co-detection: The workflow builds upon the Progenesis QI for proteomics co-detection feature, in which features are aligned across LC-MS runs to improve sensitivity and reproducibility.
- Auto-detect: Proteolabels makes a first pass through the data to suggest optimal parameters, simplifying the analysis.
- Peptide scoring: Proteolabels contains novel metrics for scoring the quality of pairs/triples detected, enabling users to measure the reliability of quantitation down to the level of each peptide.
- Intelligent protein inference: Intelligent weighted averaging of different peptide-level signals is performed, to give more accurate protein-level quantitation results.
- QC metrics: Proteolabels contains a large number of QC metrics and data plotting options, enabling users to interact and explore their data, and, where needed, make decisions as to how arrive at the best protein set.
“At Omic Analytics, we are very excited to be collaborating with Waters
on this new venture. We look forward to seeing Proteolabels in action
with scientists all over the world,” said Prof
More information about Proteolabels will be available during a live
Omic Analytics is an innovative start-up, based in
Chris Orlando, 508-482-2623
Public Relations Manager