"The Alliance HPLC System has been the benchmark for HPLC in the laboratory for nearly two decades. Because of its dependability, high quality and flexible operation, tens of thousands of these systems are used every day to run methods varying from USP monographs to polymer analyses," said
Beyond updated electronics and user interface, the Alliance HPLC system is ideally suited to help scientists enhance their HPLC methodologies through use of Waters eXtended Performance [XP], 2.5 µm columns. These columns belong to Waters' platform of scalable particle size chemistries, which includes our patented surface charged column chemistries, which due to their wide selectivity range can seamlessly reproduce existing HPLC methods and simultaneously provide a pathway to UPLC® compatibility for the future. Waters' HPLC to UPLC method transferability strategy differentiates us from other competitors.
Additionally, the ability for Alliance HPLC to seamlessly integrate with customers' existing Empower® software network for instrument control and data processing significantly expands the impact of the system. Empower 3 Software, Waters' flagship chromatography data software, makes it easier than ever to run samples and produce meaningful results without extensive training, re-engineering workflow, or adding new software to support instruments or advanced chromatographic techniques.
Analytical laboratories depend on the AllianceHPLC System to meet the rigorous requirements ranging from routine analyses to the performance standards of new-product research and development. Whether a lab specializes in pharmaceutical, chemical, food safety, environmental, or quality control analyses, the Alliance HPLC system offers:
- Integrated solvent and sample management to ensure consistent system-to-system performance and high reproducibility;
- Alliance HPLC features with Automated Solvent Compressibility, users do not have to select from calibration or look-up tables, and risk accidental errors in selection.
- Full integration with either Empower or MassLynx® Software for instrument control and data processing;
- A large, intuitive LCD-based user interface for rapid system set-up and daily start-ups;
- Easy, tool-free maintenance resulting in maximized uptime;
- Waters complete line of detection technologies – from routine UV/Vis detectors to single, tandem and triple quadrupole mass spectrometers - extend application capabilities
- Supported by Waters 50 years of HPLC expertise and global reach in every country where Waters is represented.
For more information on the refreshed Alliance HPLC System visit waters.com/hplc.
For over 50 years,
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of
Brian J. Murphy, Waters Corporation, +1 508-482-2614, firstname.lastname@example.org